Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Minor Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Keira [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Naida
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? YES
-- If no: --

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES
A brief description of the mutation: Naida has sharp fang like teeth that are inside of her mouth instead of the normal teeth an equine would have.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Naida does not have any other mutations other than the teeth.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Keira

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Keira / @Naida Mutation approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their mutation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Jaylin - 12-18-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Naida - 02-11-2020, 12:18 AM