Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Minor Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Pangaea
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Saurian hind limbs, tri-fingered hind limbs, with claws on each limb.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Just this one.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Pangaea - Mutation approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their mutation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Minor Mutations - by Pangaea - 08-26-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Jaylin - 12-18-2018, 11:21 PM