Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What goes up must come down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
This meeting wasn't so different from her friend.

Ironically, the similarities kept increasing. He watched her much like Jane did, although there was a certain level of frustration he had that Jane hadn't. Where he seemed to be filled with concern, frustration, uncertainty, Jane had been a fountain of patience, eager to assist and taking it slow. She'd seen deeper into Veil, realizing the young mare wasn't dim, just . . . unlearned, unsocialized, new to being among others. A lonely life now suddenly thrown into the mass of individuals.

She'd taken the time to make a few things clearer.

So when the stallion tapped his chest, repeated his name, she had to offer a faint smile of amusement, before her own tiara dipped, muzzle brushing her silent chest, eyes briefly closing at the reminder she was still different with the lack of a heart, but her words flowed, soft, ethereal, dream-like. A voice tinged with wisdom that spoke of a much older existence than the one as a horse, "I am The Veil Nebula." Her words were smooth, but there was an unfamiliarity in the speech patterns itself that spoke of how new she was to speaking, as if the fact she couldn't say anything else didn't escalate that fact. She opened her eyes, looking back towards the stallion, her head raising, as the galaxy dust settled over her back, down her limbs, twirling at her hooves, an ethereal star on earth.

She tilted her head when he made one of the bubbling noises.

His noise was deep, as it had been so far, richs in amusement as he seemed to understand her confusion. The following noise was unfamiliar, however, stated simply in a sound of reverence and ancient wisdom, as old as she herself. The sound repeated in her head, trying to tie it to anything she'd heard so far, but her muzzle dripped into a frown at the unfamiliarity. She could feel the frustration returning and knew there must be more to explain the oddness to the star of this system, but she couldn't begin to hope to understand. Where was Jane to translate when she needed her?!

She was going to need more lessons.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: Magic? Nope. No clue.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
What goes up must come down - by Veil Nebula - 02-20-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: What goes up must come down - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: What goes up must come down - by Veil Nebula - 02-24-2021, 03:47 AM