Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Glitter on the Wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kassandra

by whose dear light the nightingale does sit so late,
And studying all the summer night her matchless songs does meditate;
The evening canted warm, promising a sultry night, perhaps the beginning-- end-- of a short, false summer. Locusts, fluttering through the grasses, were a rustling percussion; night peepers chirped a beautiful choir, and crickets played the strings. The moon was small and dim in the reddening sunset, slivers off from full wax.

“One and many,” Kassandra agreed, coming closer to him, scattering coffee bluestem pods like petals in her wake. His honesty made her giggle, again. “Forgive my effrontery,” she ventured, cheeky, “but I suspect some of that hasn’t changed.” She flashed playful teeth at his shoulder, then silenced herself to listen as he spoke. He spoke of his magic and she felt something thrum deep in her heart; a flash of something intangible in the distance made her gaze jump there-- but it was only Oculos, tongue lolling, ears a-bounce, pressing through the prairie sea. His black coat was patterned in white and brown brindle and struck through with prickers that would be a nightmare to brush out.

Kassandra lashed her tail in false irritation. “If by keep me safe, you mean be a constant pain in my rear, then yes.”

Oculos, who had clearly not been paying attention, lifted his head now. what? oh. you. His eyes narrowed.

Kassandra tsked at him. “Ignore him. If he was a smarter creature he would be running to avoid the wrath of my brush.”

‘m fine, Oculos insisted, stopping to scratch roughly at his right ear.

“For now,” Kass promised, tone only lightly threatening. She turned her attention back to Coyote. “Did you find the answers you were seeking? About the magic?”

"Speech." @Huehuecoyotl | Oculos speech | is this flirting  

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 03-31-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 04-04-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 04-11-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 05-22-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 08-15-2021, 04:32 PM