Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Her touch was a heavenly caress as he felt like his heart was about to burst. She was something special in the world. A being that was goddess blessed and sent to make him become the better stallion that he was slowly becoming. The stallion that was not as obnoxious and overbearing. The stallion that was more honest, more warm.

"Coyotl, huh... That is a new one from you, Cally." He murmured, his muzzle caressing her back as he felt his heart swell. More proof to himself that he was exactly where he was supposed to be. That his wandering was not something that was forever. Perhaps even that it was nearly time for him to leave being a vagabond. The idea of belonging was one that made him pause.

"It was nearly painful to be that far from you. You are the reason that I breathe. The reason that I have the will to become better. The reason that I am not as annoying now." He said softly, his eyes trained on the doe beside him.

"I wanted to learn more about the magic that awoke in my blood. To see if I could master the shift. I noticed that I have a harder time holding the shift when I am in Novus than I did when I was out of the realm. I was able to hold the shift for longer and have less fatigue after using the magic. But I found that being away was not nearly as pleasurable as being here with you. Being with you is being home." He answered her query, barely withholding the words that wanted to escape his maw.

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Huehuecoyotl - 05-22-2021, 08:41 PM