Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

let me stay where the wind will whisper to me
where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story
Callynite

in my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
i lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me

The little mare smiled softly, it was hard not to, as she came into his company, the scent that was uniquely him swirling around her. The comfort and sense of safety seemed to drape over her like a shawl when she was in his company. The reassuring presence that nothing could go wrong, as long as he was nearby. Not that she would let such foolish, girly comments rile up the inner-most workings of her mind. Instead, she settled these thoughts, instead, with the reassuring trust that they were sharing company once more, and for as long as they would like. There was no time limit on his company. She laughed at his words, the glittery aura upon her pelt seeming to dance in tune with her merriment - happy that she was happy. She smiled at his touch, even as she rolled her eyes in play, "It's a more unique nickname don't you think. And your full name can be such a mouthful at times, not that I don't like the way it sounds. But Coy is overused. Coyotl fits you." She teased, even as she playfully tugged on a strand of his mane near the base of his neck.

Of course, he was always the more vocal of the two of them, quicker to shower her with flirty words, that rang honest despite their happiness, and as usual, Cally could feel the embarrassment and surprise at them. The desire to duck her head, to scoff to hide the blush. The fight never real, always a front for the way he could make her heart pitter-patter, or cause butterflies to spur to life in her belly. "You are always the one for words, aren't you Huehuecoyotl." She murmured with a shake of her head, even as she struggled, unsuccessfully, to keep the smile from her face. "You're quite adept at flattery." She turned towards him, head tilting at his final words, and she smiled gently, brushing her muzzle between the strands of his mane, playfully tugging on a few, "You've never really been annoying. Perhaps over the top at times, far vainer than I, but never, ever, annoying. Not really." She admitted gently.

She tilted her head, curious when he spoke about where he had been, her expression curious about his desire to master his ability to shift forms. She was curious about why it was easier for him to maintain the magic when he was away from Novus, however, "Why would using the magic be easier outside of Novus? Novus seems to play a part in shifting, shaping the magic. Or perhaps, the gods change and shape the magic we are gifted with? I know my powers are not the same as before, this ability is not the same as the land I came from. It was changed by this world."  She did pause, her muzzle still open at his next words, turning to look at him with a touch of surprise, even as the blush stole rights across her face once more. "I guess it's a good thing we mutual prefer one another's company then, isn't it?" Why did the lovey-dovey stuff have to make her such an awkward fawn?

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 07-12-2021, 03:13 PM