Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy laughed at the teasing, shaking his head and giving in. "As long as you like it, I can accept it." He remarked before snorting. "Ah yes... my own personal femme fatale. I think I will take my chances. Perhaps your horn is like that of cupid's arrow. I was doomed from the start to fall madly in love with the little doe." He teased back, basking in her affection.

"Cally... no matter how you look, you will always be you. And I love you for the beautiful mind and sharp wit. For the heart of gold that you keep carefully protected from the outside world. I love you, for you." Coy murmured as he watched her shake her head.

"I will plead simple honesty rather than vanity." He winked at the little doe, loving that she was playful and not pushing away his words as he admitted his feelings for her. As he told her exactly what he had been wanting to say. What he had realized so sharply as he had been away from Novus.

He let her words regarding magic go unanswered as he chuckled at her plans for the day. "My love... I dont think you will find a better stallion to keep you company." He replied as he followed the little doe. Never had he had another that could tug his heart and have him follow like a puppy. But he loved that time with the little doe. "The beach sounds perfect." He replied, following her toward their direction with a smile on his face.

@Callynite
Notes: And complete <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Missing you, while I was asleep - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-22-2021, 11:11 PM