Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i can see god from here

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Prayers. So many had come to the peaks to pray to the Gods and Goddesses of Novus. So many had come here for answers and left with nothing but more questions. Was that what had drawn him here? Was it answers that he sought? Rhone wasn’t sure of much anymore. He knew he had a home to protect and serve and yet…somehow he still felt lost and alone. His home was filled with friends and citizens and yet, he felt like he was the only one there. Hurting Lu had hurt his own soul. His breakup had backfired and it left a hole where she should have been.

The walks aimlessly, his magic causes flowers to pop up all around him with each step he took. There were tulips and orchids and daisies of all colors. Each bloomed and welcomed the spring. It all looked so beautiful and perfect and yet, it did not stop the way he felt so alone.

Up ahead, he sees the figure of a lone wanderer, someone doing much like he was. His steps brought him nowhere in particular and no fast pace. Rhone wondered if he had been a wanderer for long, or if it was a new and recent development in his life.

His course altered slightly, his steps taking him closer to the lone stallion. Flowers continued to bloom beneath his foot falls, birds continued to chip, and the wind continued to blow. Life moved on with or without him. It was a lesson he had learned so early in his life.

As he came closer to the stallion, he let a soft call slip from between pursed lips. He offered the other a soft and tender smile, a welcoming smile, one that told the other that he was no thread. "Good ‘morrow my friend." It was a quiet and peaceful greeting, one that he hoped would allow the other to feel at ease and safe. "Have you come to pray?"  He supposed the other could have just been passing through. But perhaps he was religious, using this time to thank the gods of Novus for safe passage or for a life of plenty.

@Creamsicle

Messages In This Thread
i can see god from here - by Creamsicle - 06-07-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: i can see god from here - by Rhone - 06-07-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i can see god from here - by Creamsicle - 06-14-2021, 05:27 AM