Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i can see god from here

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Gray [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 3
Signos: 255
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

CREAMSICLE

blue is the emotion that I'm feeling
apologies an option let me hear it
It was cooler up here on the mountain paths and for that, Creamsicle was grateful. He wasn't a fan of the heat, of sweating out in the sun, and with spring in full swing, it was common now to be sweating. He took a slow but deep breath, inhaling the thin air of the mountain. It was fresh air, sweet air. He liked it up here, even if he was alone. He let out the breath in a heavy sigh, carefully giving himself a shake - not so drastic of a shake that he would shake himself off the path he was clambering up, but enough to free himself of some particles of dust that had settled on his spotted pelt. He was not happy... but he wasn't entirely unhappy, either. He was glad to still be alive, but he would be happier if he had someone to be alive with. A friend. Someone to lean on when he felt like the entire world was crashing down around him, threatening to suffocate him in its madness.

And low and behold, from the mountain path over from the one he was walking on, there came a figure approaching. Creamsicle heard the clattering of rocks before he saw the other equine but when he did see the stranger approaching, he gave a bright and welcoming smile along with the gentle tip of his head - a silent way of welcoming the other stallion over toward him for conversation, if he so desired. It seemed the same thing was on the stranger's mind, as he was smiling and tipping his own head almost at the exact same time. "Good ‘morrow my friend." Creamsicle nickered kindly, echoing the greeting. "Hello, pleased to meet you." Polite as always, despite the deep-rooted sadness within him, Creamsicle wouldn't dare dream of ever being rude to someone, especially a stranger that was showing him kindness."Have you come to pray?" Was that what this mountain was used for? Grinning sheepishly and dipping his head lower to show respect for this stranger's potential holy lands, Creamsicle explained, "No, I was just wandering. I did not know this was holy terrain. My apologies."

@Rhone | "Speech." | thanks for joining!<3

Messages In This Thread
i can see god from here - by Creamsicle - 06-07-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: i can see god from here - by Rhone - 06-07-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i can see god from here - by Creamsicle - 06-14-2021, 05:27 AM