Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - miss YOU!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Uzi felt terrible for startling the striking creature, for the soft voice that seemed to have so much emotion wrapped in it. "No need to apologize. I find that I am rather uncertain lately. I am Uzuri, but you can call me Uzi." She said, her nerves calming as she stepped closer.

The creature was so tall that it took her a moment to realize just how much it towered over her. Even with the fear that had made her pause, she could see the beauty and elegance in the lines of that being.

"I dont think we have met before. I would remember a being as striking and beautiful as you." She admitted, her voice gentle and innocent as she watched the being with a shade of awe in her demeanor. The blacksmith side of her was watching the angles and features, her mind sculpting it in silver and gold to make a statue that was elegant and powerful. There was a part of her that was comparing them to a blade, beautiful and capable of being deadly. A weapon that could be incredible to see in work.

"Uzuri"
@Cicatrix
Notes: <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
miss YOU! - by Cicatrix - 08-12-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: miss YOU! - by Uzuri - 08-16-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: miss YOU! - by Cicatrix - 08-18-2021, 05:21 AM
RE: miss YOU! - by Uzuri - 09-05-2021, 08:42 PM