Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Scars, Starlight, and Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

The mare before him was small, smaller than he'd ever experienced outside of a foal. For a moment, Liam worried that he was going to hurt her if he approached too quickly. Still, the stallion was wary as he should be; the smaller the equine, the harder they hit -- sometimes. The mare was all golden hues, legs that started in ivory before joining her body as the same golden hue that covered her body. Her mane and tail also started out as ivory before turning into a dusky blue color, one that reminds him of a certain someone's eyes. The gentle smile on her face has him joining in, and he chuckles warmly as he peers at the cloche. "Just once every seven years? How long does it stick around?" He inquires curiously, peering at it as it resides in the cloche.

Humming softly for a moment, the stallion flicks his ears, a warm blush crawling over his jowls as he dips his head in the affirmative. "Guilty as charged. I guess I shouldn't have taken that run, huh?" Liam muses aloud, shaking his head at her second question. "No, not training for anything. I just like keeping in shape. It's a-- terrible habit of mine," he admits sheepishly, huffing softly. The mare immediately apologizes before introducing herself, and Liam's ears flick forward, his curiosity piqued. "Solterra? That's the-- Day Court, right?" Liam inquires, though her name doesn't go unnoticed, and he grins sheepishly. "I'm Liam, a soldier in the army of Terrastella," he responded easily, huffing softly at the comment and image of Cordelia fighting someone else. "I would love to stop by one day. As for more meat on my bones, I thought I was fit as a fiddle," he laughs, finding nothing but humor in their interaction.

At the offer of tea, Liam hums happily and he nods. "I'd be delighted to stop by, Miss Cordelia," he murmurs warmly, happily. She peered up at him, and he laughed again at how she seemed to be so warm and caring. It was still early in the morning, and Liam wondered if it was still early enough to take a warm bath once he got home. There was an urge deep in his mind to take a nap once he was finished with his bath, but he pushed it off. "Well, what kind of story would you like to hear?"

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; I love her so much ;w;
Tag;; @Cordelia
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 401

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 08-12-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 08-12-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 09-06-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 09-07-2021, 08:00 PM