Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes trouble

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kazi

<>:X:<> KAZI <>:X:<> 

"The world may be burning but all I see is progress"

The other stallion's look had Kazi raising an eyebrow but he refrained from commenting on it. Though Trey was a different sort of being there wasn't anything there that interested him beyond the curiosity about his species. He hummed over the information about the others that were described. They sounded a bit like some of the equines he had known in the land of his birth, though there were differences.

Of course, all species had differences so it made sense. These might not be of the same area though they might be similar enough to cut down some of his questions. At least, he hoped so anyway. With the way Trey had been glancing towards the sun he figured that their time was limited.

Kazi nodded along in agreement to the statement about time. A mind full of thoughts on other things made time, and travel, go by much faster than it seemed. His ears perked a bit at the mention of a ship and he turned his attention back towards Trey.

"I've only seen wrecks of ships, though I've heard stories about some that have been out on the sea. It seems like a wonderful way to travel." He wouldn't exactly call if a dream of his to experience the sea on a ship, but it would be something he wouldn't refuse. A part of him hoped that it would bring him closer to his sister, even if she wouldn't be there physically.

He elects to ignore the flirt within the answer, focusing on everything else. "Makes sense I suppose. There are definitely some features of the land that can't be found out on the sea." Kazi considers the question for a moment but really he had the answer the moment it was asked.

"The sea has always been an interest of mine, and I could explore it for a long while, but the land is where I'll return to. I take it that, while you might explore around the land, you'll eventually return to the sea in the end?"

<>:X:<>

Kazi will just ignore it lol | @Trevelyan

Messages In This Thread
Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 08-16-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 09-29-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 11-30-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 01-05-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Trevelyan - 02-01-2022, 04:39 PM
RE: Here comes trouble - by Kazi - 02-10-2022, 02:47 AM