Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Just has his morning had started out with odd feelings, the stallion was swamped in a myriad of emotions and thoughts as he stared at the doe before him. Her touch was electric against his pelt and it took all of his control to keep his head. "I didnt... I never... I mean... I hoped..." He fumbled through trying to express himself as he felt his entire being soften to her. As he stood there, emotions in hyperdrive as he stared at the doe, feathers were erupting across his flanks and neck. Subtle enough to be easily overlooked, but there none the less.

"Cally... My love..." He started, dipping his head to meet her neck. "Nothing in this world would make me happier than knowing I get forever with you. However, I think that even forever will be too short of a time. My heart belongs to you, fully and in every way. So I ask... Will you do me the greatest honor of becoming mine? My mate? My other half? I will do everything in my power to make certain that you are as happy as you can ever possibly be. I promise to be by your side and with you through every adventure that you wish me to be with you on." Coy murmured, thinking about how badly he had wanted to ask this for so long.

"Anything you want, my love. Say the word and I will do whatever it takes." He vowed, nuzzling her neck as he felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. Surely she must hear it. The beating of his heart was nearly deafening to him. As he waited for her words, the stallion's mind was racing, debating on who he would need to ask for various parts of a ceremony and reception. The steps they would need to take. The pure bliss that he had the chance of truly having Cally as his, that his heart was utterly hers.

@Callynite
Notes: <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 11:10 PM