Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

At the doe's urging, Coy found himself closing his eyes and simply breathing for a moment. "Honestly... I was beginning to think you would never want that commitment. That I would be following in your shadow forever." He murmured softly as he kept his eyes closed and his flesh pressed to hers. His heart rate slowed as he calmed.

Coy found himself snorting as she described him as poetic. "I can be eloquent and romantic when the occasion calls. You just prefer to stab me with a certain horn rather than allow me to try to sweep you off of your hooves." He teased, batting his cyan eyes at the doe. "You can be quite romantic when the occasion calls for it..." He teased more with a wink before stepping back and dipping into a low bow.

"Lets see if I can do this properly then,  my love..." He laughed softly as he looked at her. "Callynite, the light of my life, the love that makes this world worth exploring... Would you do me the great honor of becoming my wife, my mate, my other half? The being that can stab me one moment then doctor me up the next. My better half. The one creature in this world that I can whole heartedly admit that I love more than myself. The reason that I wake each morning and strive to better myself each day. The dreams that make me smile and the voice that is my lullaby in the deepest nights. Will you become my wife and make me the best stallion that I can be?" He asked, though there was a touch of humor through his voice and he finished with a wink that told of his amusement at her demands.

Lifting back to his hooves, Coy shook his tri colored mane and grinned at the little doe. This was definitely not going to be the most common of matings. He found himself praying to all of the gods that they would bless the union. "I cannot make any promises, other than I will do my best every day with you. And I may be a bird brain, but I can also make life more fun with the fact that I can now hold my shift to a raven for longer to retrieve... items..." The stallion teased as he debated ways to make her smile and ways to make her groan in disbelief.

@Callynite
Notes: <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 11:10 PM