Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Do you believe in forever?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Her words were gentle, honest, raw. It made him open his eyes and watch her carefully as she spoke. As she explained why she hesitated and how it had taught her what she wanted in life. "If anyone or anything tries to take you from me... There will be a fight. I will not let the one I love just disappear. I will even come with if that is what it takes." He vowed softly, though his words were strong and true. At her teasing, he felt a grin cross his lips and he snorted softly. "Does that mean that I need a map to follow?" He teased, barely hiding the innuendo that slipped into the words.

Coy found himself chuckling again as he remembered the moment that they had met, as well as the argument that it had caused. "I would like to point out that I have learned my lesson from that... Do not get stabbed by a doe that does not prefer to nurse one back to health after." He winked as he laughed, ruffling her mane gently. "And trust me, my love... I can make you romantic when the occasion calls for it." Yep. The self assured and flirtatious stallion was definitely back and enjoying every moment of it.

Her embrace made his heart soar and he stayed in his position to enjoy it. "Of course I thank you... Whatever would I do with myself if you didnt give me such an honor?" He laughed, winking at her as he lifted himself back to his full height.

Coy took a moment to playfully muse over what he could do to their reception, his face exaggerated. "Classy ceremony... got it..." He mused, pausing to wink at her again. "I am sure Caelum would be perfect for flowers and decor... Uzi for certain items... Then we need to find a baker... and music... and acrobats... and flamethrowers... maybe fireworks... " He rambled on as he watched the doe out of the corner of his eye. "Oh! And we need a venue for the ceremony and reception..." He exclaimed, wheels turning as he tried to come up with ideas to terrorize her with.

@Callynite
Notes: Why did I have Charlotte's plans from Princess and the Frog ringing in my head while writing this? XD
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-20-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-21-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-21-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-22-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Do you believe in forever? - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:01 PM