Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and I could cry power [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 3
Signos: 20
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Umbra (Pygmy Dragon)

Oh my friends,
I am ready.
Can I beat within your heart?
Can I bleed within your love?

When Runaveig slunk into the meeting, she did so quietly and without fanfare, lacking her usual grace, candour, and magnetizing pull that radiated like gravity whenever she performed on the streets of the markets.

This was not her element, and it left her quaking like a fawn.

The dusk-colored maiden lingered near the back of the gathering, watching with wide, nervous eyes of gold as the ivory woman, Israfel, addressed them. Her heart beat rapidly within her breast, frantic and anxious in its pace.

No matter how many times she had experienced this change, this shifting of power from one individual to another, it always made her nervous. The whispers that trickled in from Solterra of their cruel tyrants and countless days of bloodshed from new usurpers never sat well, keeping her up with nightmares during the following days of a new ascension here within Denocte, and surely this would be no different.

Fearfully, Runaveig crept further into the throng of bodies. Umbra remained upon her back, the black Pygmy dragon cautiously keeping an eye out as though searching for something, but the familiar weight of him upon her spine was enough to help soothe the worst of her anxieties. Moving far enough so that she could see a little better, the entertainer watched as others with far more bravado than her spoke up, expressing their worries, their concerns, asking their questions when prompted.

Runa let them and kept her own lips sealed.

She settled quietly next to a larger fellow, his height, size, and musculature helping to at least calm her fraying nerves. Even though she didn’t know his name, the petite woman offered him a fleeting, nervous, appreciative, pretty smile before directing golden eyes back towards the gilded ivory maiden, their new Queen.

"Speaking."
credits
Tagging @Gareth because she addressed him a little more than anyone else.

Messages In This Thread
and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Caelum - 09-03-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Gareth - 09-03-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Runaveig - 09-04-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Kamdrick - 09-04-2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Luvena - 09-05-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Nerezza - 09-07-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Cicatrix - 09-07-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Boleyn - 09-11-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Vikander - 09-12-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Reinhart - 09-18-2021, 10:50 PM