Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
but now you make me wanna live forever 
all that runnin', gonna give it up for you 
nothing ever get me high like you do
The mare pranced in place as she waited just with in the mouth of the cave.

It was a new day of adventure, excitement, promise . . . . A new day where she could further figure out what this was between her and Sol. Her . . . And Sol. Her hooves paused as she shifted almost nervously at the thought. Her and Sol. It was frightening. Exciting. Unknown. She shook her head, quelling that thought for now. What would it do to focus too hard on that. It would be better, to just focus on the here, the now. And right now they were going on an adventure . . . Like they used to, like before. Nothing had to change. Nothing was different, except for the stowaway of course. No way wasn't Jiri going to come. She'd made sure of that. When she'd sent a message with a water beast earlier.

Crafted carefully from water an ice, the dove had delivered the message.

An invitation for them both - she had bolded the part where Jiri was not to be left behind - to come explore the Abigo Caves with her. And so now she waited, Glowing very faintly in the darkness of the cave, the summer sun outside keeping it too bright to actually be in full glow. On her back, Yuki was napping, her own deep navy glow just noticeable.

She didn't know what they'd find today . . . 

But she was excited, she couldn't wait to find out. And as she straightened her shoulders, as she leaned against a wall, her vibrant smile proved that. She didn't care what came of her adventure, as long as they all had fun together. 

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam @Alfajiri
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Below Zero - 09-03-2021, 03:58 PM