Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol choked on his laughter as she fibbed about being easy to keep out of trouble, nearly doubling over. "My Bel... You are a magnet for trouble. I thought we said total honestly." He choked out, laughing and feeling infinitely lighter for it. Then the mood softened and he felt a moment of regret that Jiri was in earshot. "I may not like the time, but I do understand. I think my fear of being turned away is what has me the most anxious." He answered, reaching out again. There was a breath of calm that swept over the stallion and he felt some of his fear ebb away.

"Oh goodness... My girls are going to kill me yet." He snorted as he watched the motherly touch of her fluke. It was hard to not comment, to not fall in love with her further for accepting the filly as well.

Sol laughed again, though this time it was more genuine and honest without the pain. "I cant argue the stubborn side... but it also comes with being determined to be better than the colt I was before. And I think I got a taste of that magic last time." He teased, remembering the fury from the meeting with her a week and a half ago.

The filly between them sighed as the air warmed a touch, growing more comfortable as she traveled with the adults. Sol glanced over at Bel, nodding a silent thank you to the mare. He had a feeling that she had to fine tune the magic use, and it made him realize she was probably more powerful than he even realized.

There was something about the way she pressed her forehead to his, something that tore at him. Yep... She had his heart in her hooves. It was still a massive struggle, but he had to trust that she would be ok. Had to let go of the need to keep her safe.

When Jiri nipped his shoulder, he noted that Yuki was also there to stop him. The purr caught his attention and he dropped his gaze to the serpent. Maybe there was hope for them to trust one another... eventually. "I am doing my best... I dont want her to get hurt, but i can promise to never intentionally hurt her again either." He murmured to the creature, hoping that this might open a new chapter between them. Before he could continue, Bel was back to his side.

"I dont think that eternity will be long enough. But I am thankful I get to walk it with you." He answered, watching her gather herself and supporting her however he could. Jiri hugged her aunt... would she continue to be aunt as time passed? The filly seemed to shake thoughts from her head and leaning in to the hug.

"I wasnt scared, like daddy... It was beautiful!" She exclaimed before settling in between the pair to walk back out. Sol shook his head with a chuckle. He was ready if Bel needed more support, but he was going to let her stand on her own hooves as she wanted.

"You better not pull my mistake and disappear for too long... " He answered to her remark about nap. Sol was worried for her, but he wanted her to know he wouldnt push either. But he definitely wanted to be able to speak to her without the filly butting in as well. Darn good thing the filly was also adorable.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words" "Jiri Words"
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Sol Bestiam - 09-05-2021, 10:52 PM