Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
but now you make me wanna live forever 
all that runnin', gonna give it up for you 
nothing ever get me high like you do
His laughter had her smiling.

This was what made their frie- er, relationship easy. The way it could just be so natural between them. A closeness, a tenderness that made her feel right with the world. She giggled softly at his words, ignoring the way her heart pitched at his possessive title for her. There was something about those two words, in his soft voice that made her heart skip a beat, made her body feel light, fuzzy, and it was small signs like that, while with him that was helping with the difficult decision she has. "Oh, I suppose you're right, I am a bit of a trouble magnet," She admitted, before the mood shiftened, and at his words she smiled softly, "Thank you." The soft words left her, and she briefly brushed her muzzle against his neck, "I would . . . never turn you away. I promise." She whispered softly, staring up at him, cyan eyes meeting gold with a swirl of emotions.

His words, that possessive quality.

He needed to stop before she developed heart palpitations. Yet, she didn't want him to stop either. She liked that aspect of him. That he actually wanted, she liked that there was someone out there willing to close to distance, to grab her and hold her close, not want to risk her getting away. She liked that finally, she could feel important again. She was important again. And this time, it was an importance that was so much more precious than anything previous. Because this time, when she looked at him, when she looked up at Sol, she knew with the way his gaze watched, with the way he fretted over her safety, he wouldn't be turned astray. He wouldn't leave her side because a larger coucil beckoned.

When did she start planning him at her side.

She nuzzled the foal softly, even if she couldn't tear her gaze from Sol's molten gold, her smile soft, peaceful, a touch more accepting with every passing moment. It was almost like being with the pod again, and that thought had her hugging the filly all the closer, had her tugging Sol's mane gently. She had forgotten what it felt like to belong to a closer knit group than just a large Court system. When did Sol, and Jiri become part of her and Pol's tiny pod?

She grinned softly when he admitted that he was still stubborn.

She couldn't help but laugh at his words on her magic, her eyes glinting, playful, wild, "I promise you, that little taste of magic wasn't anything like what I can do." She paused, her gaze shifting, apologetic now, "And . . . I am sorry I let myself get worked up enough to ever use it against you." She added, still remembering that anger, the fright she'd felt when she realized what she'd done, how it could have hurt Jiri in the process.

If she hadn't had such good control, what it might have done.

The shift in the air had the filly sigh, and Bel's gaze dropped to Jiri, smiling to see her looking more comfortable. At Sol's silent thank you, she smiled gently, a soft rolling shrug of her shoulders, as if to say it was no problem. Like picking apart the molecules of the air around them was a walk in the park. For her, it kinda was becoming that way. But as they reached where she needed to go, she knew this would be the hardest part, to walk alone.

She searched his gaze, reassuring before turning towards where the magic called.

Yuki was surprised at his words, but she strengthened the purring in response, and ever so briefly, she brushed her ice-encrusted head against his feathered limb, being careful not to accidentally hurt him with any of the sharp edges, a slight crooning chirp being made in response. As long as he didn't hurt the mare again, not purposely, she could grow to tolerate the beast. She knew this development was coming. She'd teased Bel about it for a while. But that didn't mean she was happy about the hurt he'd placed on her bonded mare for the last few months.

But everyone makes mistakes.

Bel laughed, her eyes warm, tender as she nuzzled him quietly, "Not even eternity will be long enough, hmm? You've become sappy with your confessions" She teased gently, "But, I'll always be there. Promise." She added softly, standing slowly even as Jiri hugged her again, and Bel pulled the filly all the closer, "Oh, daddy was scared was he?" She asked, looking up to Sol, a slight change in her expression, apologetic but thankful, knowing how hard it must have been for him to keep back, relieved that he showed the trust in her to do so."

The walkout was easier than in, of course.

"I most definitely will not disappear for too long." She assured gently, slowing as she reached the edge of the cave entrance. She nuzzled Jiri, puffing a breath of air against the foal's forehead, "You be good for Daddy, don't go teasing him too much. She instructed gently, before her gaze lifted up to Sol. She paused, hesitating, suddenly not wanting to go, but instead she pressed her cheek against his neck, a soft touch, "Be on the lookout for my message?" She said gently, pulling back to look up at him, her gaze a little softer, personal, delicate, "I won't keep you waiting for long."

She paused, long enough to press her muzzle to his, before she turned and headed to the sea.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam @Alfajiri
Notes:: One last post from you and we DONE

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 12:39 PM