Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Give it up for you [Immortality Quest]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Every touch was a jolt to the stallion’s system, a shock of her cool to his warm. "You may be a magnet for trouble, but I wouldn’t change a thing about you. You are perfect just the way that you are." He murmured back as his eyes softened. Her next words soothed some of the fear from his heart and he could do nothing but smile at the mare.

Jiri hummed as Bel nuzzled her, smiling up at the mare with pure love in her eyes. She adored the aquatic creature already. As she stepped closer, Sol did as well. The stallion let his wing drift open enough to caress the mare’s back, grinning as she tugged his mane.

Sol snorted as he watched her eyes light up. "Good to know… Perhaps you are stronger with your magic, but I still have the brute force." He winked as he responded before the shift in her features caught his attention. "Bel… You don’t need to be sorry. No harm was done and I probably deserved the warning that you are not someone that needs saving. I understand and do not hold any resentment toward you." He murmured softly, pressing his muzzle to her neck.

The magic had been intense, similar to when he was touched by the auroras. The reaction from Yuki eased some of his discomfort at being close to the strange creature. Perhaps they would at least become decently civil to each other rather than the aloof reactions each had carried.

Sol shook his head as she teased him. "No matter what… I will be at your side. The nice thing about immortality is that we have all of he time in the world to figure everything out." He responded before Jiri could nod her head and giggle. Sol ruffled her mane and snorted softly as they turned to leave. During the walk, Jiri started to yawn and snuggle closer to Bel. 

"Stay safe." Sol murmured as she pressed to his neck. He would wait for her for eternity if that was what it took and as she bid Jiri good bye, his heart clenched. One final touch, and she headed toward the sea. Kneeling down, he encouraged Jiri to get on his back. The massive stallion lifted into the air with strong beats of his wings, watching Bel for a few moments before heading home.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words" "Jiri Words"
Notes: And closed <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give it up for you [Immortality Quest] - by Sol Bestiam - 09-09-2021, 11:46 AM