Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a personal journey.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star felt a stirring.

It was a whisper in the cosmos, a shift in the very atoms of the universe that kept everything bound together. The very same universe she was a part of. The very ions that connected her with something bigger. The stars twinkled, as if trying to clue her in on whatever secret it was they wanted to share with the former nebula . . . but Veil hadn’t yet crossed back into that channel, she was not yet reawakened to the gift of communing with the grand scheme of things, of being able to swap stories with the stars, of being privy to the secrets.

So instead, she followed the guidance she felt.

The magic with in her that spurred her forward, that helped her adjust, that edged her in a direction that would make things . . . not . . . better, familiar? Yes, that was the emotion bubbling up in her chest. Cool, dark. Black. Twinkling. Sky. The feelings and emotions swirled through her head, the best form of thoughts she could produce with such a small grasp on language. She followed these emotions though, followed them through the plains, searching for what she might find. It was the tricky part of a magic of premonitions, of future telling, of reading the universe . . . it was as mysterious as the great beyond.

But then, she saw something.

Something . . . familiar, but not. The nebula-turned-horse tilted her head,before great wings brought her to the earth, hooves coming to the ground lightly. She tossed back her forelock, as pink galaxy-hued eyes took in the figure at a distance, curious. Galactic dust rolled off of her, as the star in her chest, in place of her heart, fed her body with a mixture of blood and radiation, burning off fuel as was natural. Slowly the star approached, wondering what drew her, what felt familiar, but not about this mare who looked as much as she did to be of the sky . . . of the stars.

A quiet, questioning sound left her muzzle.

Not a word, she couldn’t do words, but an inquiry none the less, as the galactic mare approached the other being, head tilted to the side, but features gracious, gentle, but curious. Who was she?

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Zelda
Notes:: Don't mind the sweet star, yeah?
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
a personal journey. - by Zelda - 09-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Veil Nebula - 09-03-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Zelda - 10-01-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Veil Nebula - 10-03-2021, 11:26 AM