Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a personal journey.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The former nebula tilted her head.

It was curious, a subtle motion as she watched the odd mare as she approached, gaze taking in the shining quality of the mare. She felt familiar, but different. Something spoke of home, of comfort and awareness, a connection that whispered in the back of her mind, desperately wishing she could make the connection, understand it, see it, connect it. But the wires were unconnected, the cables cut, the connection incomplete as she watched the mare turn towards her, watching her. A deep resonating echoed in the star's chest.

The mare then spoke.

It was a usual balance of attempting to make a connection, a need to understand what was said. The greeting noise was easy to recognize, she knew it well now. Could repeat it herself, to offer her own greeting. But then a series of other words, noises. It was moments like this that made Veil aware of how far she had to go. Where the mare spoke so many words, to Veil, it was merely, 'I'm - I - my - - - - - am a - -. - you - - I am?' Thankfully her magic could help fill in the gaps. Lost. Unknown. Distraction. Unfamiliar. Lost. Lost and Unfamiliar. Blue and White and Blue and White and Blue and White. Lost. The colors and emotions swirled through her thoughts, helping her to understand.

Slowly the words came to life.

The mare was distracted, now isn't sure where she is. Veil looked around herself, ears flicking for a moment, thoughtful, wondering how to explain, how to talk. Her words were halting, putting together the few words she knew to help the other.
Sea of Grass?" She offered, almost shyly, before pointing to the east, helpfully;
Solterra. Home." She added, explaining what was in that direction, before her muzzle dipped to the south, to where the mountain was,
Rock." She paused, as if trying to remember the noise she'd heard for that place, it came to her after a moment, though was repeated awkwardly, not understood, not known, just parrotted back,
Moun-tayne."

It was the best she could offer.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Zelda
Notes:: <3
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
a personal journey. - by Zelda - 09-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: a personal journey. - by Veil Nebula - 09-03-2021, 05:42 PM