Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - titanic meeting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

Back and forth , back and forth .

That had been his pacing as he had spoken to the others in his court , the faces he'd come to known in his short timeframe there . Ones that likely wouldn't be long but were at least someone for now that he could trust to hold things down for a small amount of time if he wasn't there .

The temporary council set into place had nearly lost their minds when he had mentioned he was going to head to Denocte to meet Israfel , alone . He recalls the horror on their faces , and shakes his head a little , leaning down a little to rub a rather large ear against one leg , scratching an itch carefully before lifting back up and shaking himself off . The sand grains dig deep down into even his fur , and its an annoyance he can't quite get rid of . The joys of living in Solterra , he supposes .

A snort , and heavy hooves click and clack on stone as he makes his way through the Denoctian Court , tilting his head just slightly so his good eye can take in what's in front of him , ensuring no obstacles , and keeping a lookout of the place . So far , so good . He isn't scared , but there's no harm in keeping an eye on what could be potential harm . After all , many of the Solterrans had fled here -- he had nearly been one of them -- and he knows all too well the old call of the Day Court .

What they had used to be .

He mulls over his thoughts almost lazily , walking with a confident step into the home of the monarch herself , and through the hallowed halls . His steps were more muffled , and he could hear better than the hub-bub outside . He's certain he makes a sight as he walks into the grand throne chamber itself , scars dotting his body and muzzle, crossing over his right eye , clouding it over , removing its blue glow .

He pauses before the throne , before her and offers a grin that flashes golden canines for a moment .

"I guess I made it in the week timeframe , barely . I'd apologize but I've been a busy man . Gave my council a bit of a heart attack when I told them I was leaving mid-preparation for a Festival and Hunt to come here to have our meeting . "

@Israfel
jesus christ Levi why can't you say HELLO

Messages In This Thread
titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-07-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-11-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-11-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-11-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-11-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-13-2021, 05:16 AM