Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - titanic meeting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

She reminds him of the Queens he had once had at his side , the co-rulers that he had once thought he could trust . Political through and through , two that had conspired against him in the end only to upheave him and throw him out the moment he had shown any sort of vulnerable moment , bleeding and broken from a recent fight to try and uphold his throne , their throne and home . She reminds him of their politics and smiles , the wolfish grins and postures .

It's all a game , and he no longer really cares to play , and it truly shows in a way that comes across as entirely apathetic as his grin simmers down .

Her ire does not stir him , does not sway him . He has seen worse , experienced worse . He does not care how much she postures at him , she could come screaming down at him and attempt to strike him down if she so wished and he still would not have the slightest shit to give . She could posture her threats all she wanted , they would not affect him . Danger is nothing to him , no matter the shape it comes in . There is nothing to really affect the one that has stared down gods .

Instead , the Solterran King hums a moment , head tilting to set a gaze on the fiery bird behind her , and then once more on the Queen , blinking just once , as if mulling over her question . " Pardon , did your flying fireball over there lose my response to your inquiry to this meeting ? Or are we attempting to play games ? Because I don't play games , I don't play politics . They're ... boring . But if you'd like to play them , you can always play them with the other Sovereigns . I've heard there's two more now . "

He pauses a moment , leaning his head down and rubbing a little at his muzzle , wrinkling it before lifting it again , staring at her once more . It's all too clear that he doesn't much care at the moment , even from his tone of voice . Monotonous , baritone . Bored.

" But if that's the case , and you're so busy and high and mighty at the moment , I can just go back and we can just stick to our own courts . No skin off my nose , and I'm sure it's none off yours . "

The fact they had even met was a feat no other two Sovereigns had accomplished between their courts , at least . So that was an achievement that no one could ever claim .

Bah , politics .

@Israfel
cue me screaming at him always

Messages In This Thread
titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-07-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-11-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-11-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-11-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-11-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: titanic meeting - by Israfel - 09-12-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: titanic meeting - by Leviathan - 09-13-2021, 05:16 AM