Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I rep this city [MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

The buck had been doing a lot of soul searching and serious thought in the last few weeks, trying to decide how to go about certain steps regarding his life and his future with his beloved. Then the summons came. Shock, and a spike of fear of what it might mean for them, rushed through the stag and he found himself traveling the distance to where the new sovereign was meeting her court. There were equines everywhere, and a small stag of longing hit him as he saw their beautiful forms. Then his eyes landed on the doe. That longing disappeared quickly, replaced with love. Stepping to the front of the crowd, he paused. He wasn’t sure it would be appropriate for him to approach her, but he desperately wanted to. 

"I look forward to seeing what you will do with your court. And I believe this would be the best time to ask. Would you allow a vagabond to join your court?" He asked, dipping his head while shooting her a grin. Yes, it was a shock to find that she had become the sovereign without even speaking to him of it. But he was so proud of the doe. Proud enough to erase the pang of frustration. He wouldn’t be seeking anything beside citizenship. That could be seen as favoritism, and Cally needed to be impartial when it came to her court.

It truly hit him then. He was giving up his freedom as a vagabond. Giving up the ability to travel anywhere and stay where his heart lived. But rather than feeling that he was losing something, the stag felt that he was gaining the whole world. He was to marry the doe before him, to marry the sovereign of the dawn court. Butterflies took hold and his cyan eyes twinkled as he watched her delicate face for any sign of reaction.

"Sass"
@Callynite
Notes: <3
CREDIT to Bingo for image

Messages In This Thread
I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-11-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Aska - 09-11-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Somnus - 09-11-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Meira - 09-11-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Eirene - 09-12-2021, 01:47 AM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-18-2021, 11:17 AM