Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - so this is what it feels like || THE SOL FESTIVAL

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

Maybe he really needs to find a Regime to help him , or maybe a co-ruler . Solo ruling has never been a strength of his in the fact that he lacts the tact and respect to temper his tongue . He's never been too keen on it , either . He's too used to the battlefield , not to the royal halls and balls . Though Solterra lacks the fanciness that most of the other courts have , and he's grateful for that . They're a little more native to their lands , a little more grounded . Fanciness never suited them , and he wants to at least keep it that way . No silver spoons , only proud people .

His shoulders give a small shrug , something that he seems rather fond of doing , and he feels the shift of Enyo as she slides a little further back , only her eyes visible in the tangle of his mane as her body hides along his nape and her claws dig into his fur . He snorts a little , feeling the unease from the small bonded . " I wouldn't know myself . I found her egg in an old shack around here , surrounded by the bones of a Teryr , but she's no Teryr . They're winged . "

Her claws poke into his neck and he wants to itch at it , but he settles for a soothing sensation in their bond , settling her just a little . Enough to stop her fidgeting , and her hissing . Which sounds funny coming from his mane from a tiny set a teeth that keep glinting . His own bare in a small grin , with nothing but golden fangs showing a moment , disappearing the next . " You'll find Solterra has its own variety of beasties . Enyo here is just one of the newer ones , I suppose . " Sandwyrms and Teryrs are a normal sight , really , but they've all grown up in a land where they've had to fight the land itself to maintain their home . To survive is king .

He shifts his weight , relaxing a little and tilting his head a little at her description before it slowly shakes , making sure not to dislodge the small Indoraptor among his mane . " Not with that description , no . But Solterra is home to a lot , like I said . You might find one like that one day around here , but you best stay from the Canyon and off the Mors Desert in certain spots , there's bigger creatures out there that might find one like that to be a snack . So if it's smart , it would avoid those areas . "

@Pangaea

Messages In This Thread
RE: so this is what it feels like || THE SOL FESTIVAL - by Leviathan - 09-13-2021, 04:57 AM