Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - And I stay awhile so she can speak

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

To hold my tongue except when I try to pray...

He is oblivious to the world for a few short moments before a jarring command fills his ears. In a few seconds, his eyes shoot open, and his heart begins to race in response to the abrupt voice. Moments before he had not heard the wings on the wind of the quiet world before daybreak, but he hears them now. Reinhart has little time to react before he sees a large red pegasus barreling toward him from the skies. They collide, and Reinhart finds himself bowled over. His legs swing around until he is laying facing the opposite direction. There is some moderate pain that seeps through his skin, but it will leave no more than a bruise. The clumsiness of the pegasus has him laughing, not at the man's misfortune, but his own. His golden eyes swirl with mirth as he stands back on his tired feet with a smile on his face.

The stranger is quick to hop on his own feet again, and he is profusely apologetic to the night son. Reinhart shakes his head, the curls of his mane falling wildly about his boyish face. "I'm alright, probably more startled than anything. It's not every day you see a large winged man flying directly toward you. At least I was already on the ground... Are you alright?" He asks with his almost trademark charming smile. He can't help but notice the attractive features of the pegasus. Reinhart also notices the weariness they carry in their bones because it looks the same to him.

"It's also not every day that that man also happens to be quite handsome. I don't think I can fault you too much." He jokes carefully, hoping to put the other at ease. Reinhart can't help but flirt, it's in his nature. Even with his heart still raw from his previous whirlwind romance. "I'm Reinhart, landing gear at your service." There is a wide grin on his face now, unconcerned with how absolutely stupid his joke is.

@Fang

... try to breathe words out, But I’ve got nothing to say

Messages In This Thread
And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Reinhart - 09-18-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 09-27-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Reinhart - 10-15-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 10-18-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 04-13-2022, 03:38 PM