Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - To catch a spirit [bonded quest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 7
Signos: 15
Day Court Artisan
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Keokuk (Spirit Stag)

R y l a n

i don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend
sometimes, you're better off alone
but if you change your mind, you know where I am
yeah, if you change your mind, you know where to find me

Rylan pulled away after a moment, grinning first at Keokuk, before he turned his attention to Tyee, "A'ight, I dunno 'bout ya'll, but Imma thinkin' it's 'bout time we get offa this mou'in. Whatcha think?" He asked. Tyee gave a short, quick bark, before weaving in between his legs, and Keokuk took the time to actually look around himself curiously, I think it would be wise to learn more about these . . . . beings that oversee this realm while we are here, but at this time, yes I believe we have appropriately spent our time here. Do not forget to care for the fire. Rylan grinned, nodding once, before he began to kick dirt over the fire, smothering it until the flames died down. Once the flames were extinguished, he stomped on all of the coals, breaking them up so they'd go out faster, before burying the rest of the fire pit with dirt so wind wouldn't send a random spark into a tree, or brush.

Nodding at his job well done, he turned and looked around before pointing in the direction of the path back down, "Let's head on out then. Tyee, c'mon pup. Time ta go." The stallion stated, kicking up his hooves and in a short burst of speed, raced the pup to the start of the trail down to encourage the young hybrid to follow. Keokuk smiled faintly to himself, following at a more sedate face, his head held high, regal as he watched over his young charge (who wasn't so young anymore), and the pup. Rylan was heading down now at a more sedate pace, glancing back occasionally to make sure Keokuk was still there, that he hadn't disappeared yet. The spirit animal smiled fondly, shaking his head once, but understood it would take his bonded time to really accept he was here now.

The magic of Novus had gifted this to them. No more was his teachings and visits limited to the dreams while Rylan slept. Now, he could walk by his side, and perhaps . . . that was just as exciting to him as it surely was to Rylan. Ry slowed, allowing himself to walk at Keokuk's side, his gaze watching Tyee carefully to make sure the pup wouldn't get hurt, occasionally calling the youth back when he would get to far, "So, I reckon, our next step here in Novus is gonna be figurin' out a home. I got an idea about that though . . . Heard about a cer'ian place. Thinkin' we need to head to the North-East, towards Solterra, 'n' see what we can find there. Sound good?" The stallion asked as they finally reached the bottom of the mountain, the travel down a lot easier than heading up.

Keokuk looked in that direction, before nodding once, curious to see if the land would be as pleasant as the male hoped. Lead the way, I shall follow. Although like my tangibility, I am able to control how much of my appearance is visible, so do not be surprised if I am hidden from view to anyone else we may come across. The stag warned before all three turned and began to head to Solterra, with Rylan and Keokuk walking side by side, and only leaving one set of footprints, and Tyee eagerly running ahead.

'cause i don't ever wanna be your boyfriend

"Speech"
Thoughts
Keokuk
@None. Private Bonded Quest.
Notes: And Closed. A little more focus on Keokuk in this one xP

and never did i think that i
would be caught in the way you got me
push another girl aside and just give in

Artwork © Bingo

Messages In This Thread
To catch a spirit [bonded quest] - by Rylan - 09-20-2021, 05:32 PM