Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol grinned as she watched him get settled and a touch less awkward. 
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Liatris." She beamed, lavender eyes sparkling as she dipped her head and stepped closer. When he mentioned being kicked from the library, she tilted her head slightly.

"Why would they kick a scholar from the library? That sounds like kicking a doctor from the hospital…. Not that I am to that level yet… I am still learning. Thankfully I have a great mentor that is teaching me to be the best medic that I can be." She paused, blushing slightly as she realized she was gushing over Lu again. But the mare was like a mother to her where she had never had one before and it made the little mare very proud to be doing her best. 

Pol frowned, pausing to look at the lush green around her. 
"I find that I prefer spring and summer to autumn… The cooler weather can be a bit painful with arthritis." It was then that his last name hit her. The little mare’s eyes widened and she whipped her head back to the striking stallion.

"Wait… Xiaoli… I have heard that before…" She murmured, curiosity brimming in her lavender eyes as she stared. 
"Are you related to Luvena? She is my mentor, but she introduced herself with the full name when we initially met… That is the only time I have heard the name before." There was a bubble of emotions at the idea of meeting someone related to her precious mentor. She stepped a touch closer, eyes taking in his appearance and noting the similarities that suddenly seemed to shout at the mare. 

"Speaking"
@Liatris
Notes: Ok… I adore him <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Polar North - 09-22-2021, 09:29 PM