Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

He nodded thoughtfully at her words. His mother had been a healer. Well… he’d never seen it, she didn’t play much of a role in the red waste. After she’d had him, her health had gone downhill quickly. And before that she was a queen. But apparently she had spent her first years in Elysium as a healer. 

“The librarian said I was spending too much time in there” he mumbled begrudgingly. She had been right of course, but still, it was embarrassing to admit that he’d been living the life of a recluse. “Said I needed to get out for a bit” 

He matched her frown slightly. He had thought arthritis was something that only hit elders, though he didn’t question her statement. Mama lu had never taught him much about healing really. He knew what feverfew looked like, and poppyseed. And he knew which herbs she would mix for mama cav, on days where her mouth was sore. (Mama lu had always told them that a wolf took her tongue. But Liatris had seen a wolf, and he had a hard time believing that that story was true.) But beyond that he knew next to nothing. 

He was whipped out of the thought by a statement that knocked the air out of him. His ears shot forward. “What?” it came out so quickly he wasn’t even sure it would be understandable.  He shook his head quickly, trying to clear his head, which was now spinning.  “What do you… She’s… what?” He stopped, heaving in breath after breath, taking a moment to try and slow down his heart rate. “Luvena is my mother”

@”Polar North” 
Poor boy is so overwhelmed

He’s a book full of footnotes brought to life. He’s a jacket made of elbow patches.

@Liatris

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Liatris - 09-24-2021, 05:54 AM