Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol found herself smiling softly at the words. "I have been told the same about the hospital. I was so determined to learn and be the best that I could be… and it turned into a full obsession for a while." She laughed softly. There was something so familiar to him, something similar to how she was and even more to her mentor. 

She noticed his frown and laughed softly. "I was in a… shark incident when I was a pup. The shark took half of my fluke and did a lot of damage to the structures. I have had a harder time with arthritis and pain since the incident." She explained, moving her tail so that he could see the extensive damage that had been done when she was a youth. 

His shock made her take a slight step back, lifting her head and listening. "That explains the similarities that were dancing in my eyes. Luvena has been my mentor for a bit now." She explained softly, tilting her head and watching the stallion process the news. She had not heard that Lu had children, though she had been so focused on learning healing that it seemed to have slipped her mind. 

"Speaking"
@Liatris
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Polar North - 09-25-2021, 10:30 PM