Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

“Oh I haven’t seen the hospital yet. Not in person at least. I have the floorplans though. Its big, if not as big as the library” which was massive. Stories of books shelved down long aisles. Over a year and he hadn’t even begun to see the collection.

His eyes widened ever so slightly at the sight of her tail. “Oh… I’’m sorry you had to endure that. I can’t imagine being attacked by a shark. I haven’t so much as swum in an ocean. Only the oasis back in the waste”  

SHe was struggling to catch his breath, each one coming so quickly he was nearly hyperventilating. “Is she alright? I mean, she must be, with her immortality but…” he stopped, swallowing. “Is she… is she okay?” He knew his mother had already lost so much before elysium had stopped. His mama cav had left them, she’d lost her kingdom (twice he recalled), and surely she’d thought she’d lost him as well. Would he get to see her again? Her start spangled coat that matched his own, and long pink horns that he’d always wished he had inherited. 

What if elysium breaking had broken her beyond all repair. What if… she had forgotten him? 

@Polar North
Dude still assumes shes immortal lol

He’s a book full of footnotes brought to life. He’s a jacket made of elbow patches.

@Liatris

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Liatris - 09-26-2021, 08:09 AM