Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol nodded. "Sounds familiar. I dont get out of my court much. I tend to be a bit of a busy bee with learning and helping others." She nodded, feeling a kindred spirit with the stallion. Not that she knew what she was feeling fully. She was always in work mode and the idea of taking time to learn more about herself was laughable.

She could see the shock in his eyes, even though the movement was slight. "I honestly dont remember it. I was young. The thing that stands out the most was that my mother was killed in the attack and the rest of the pod abandoned me. They even made my sister leave." The ice, the wind... She remembered that night. The young mare even woke from nightmares of being there again. The calls of the predators, the bumps from below as her blood froze around her tail. Shaking her head, she forced herself to focus on the stallion with her.

Pol tilted her head. "Immortality? I mean... She struggles a bit in the winters, but she still gets what she needs to do done. I help her in the clinic in the night markets." She could see the emotions, this time more evident as he struggled to breathe at her words. "Is there something I can do to help you? You seem rather distressed." The medic training kicked in, her brain trying to figure out a solution that would help the stallion, the son of her beloved mentor.

"Speaking"
@Liatris
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broadening Horizons (Pol x Liatris) - by Polar North - 09-26-2021, 02:10 PM