Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bygone days

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

His face doesn't much change from the impassive stone it's formed into . Instead , he regards Liam with a coolness , watching him as the other stallion attempts to save face . " Considering I've been a leader several times , the learning curve has flattened . " As has his tone . This has gone from a simple meeting to him just wanting to turn and head home instead . Diplomacy is no suit of his , he's best fit for shedding blood on a battlefield or in an arena . Solving with violence rather than words , but he had always been that way .

He does not adjust his position , his large body remaining in place as it had , one hoof cocked up and resting a tip on the flooring of the court floor as he stares the other down with a dead look . He's long gone past an anger that shows , instead it seeps out through his words more than anything . Not even his body seems to truly betray it , even as Liam himself gathers himself almost defensively . He doesn't move , even at the gesture , a stalwart wall that refuses to budge out of sheer stubbornness . A streak that runs a mile wide and many miles deeper and has persevered through his immortal life . Case and point , walking to Terrastella with fractured ribs and wounds that very easily opened even if they were well on their way to healing .

His ears flick , still canting backwards , while he stares the other down , turning his head a little to regard Liam with that icy eye . " When you grow up being nothing but a born and bred warrior , Liam , pain is nothing but a second nature and result of what you go through . There is no brave face . This is what I'm used to . The scars on my body aren't just for show . " Cold , icy . He regards the other leader , well aware he's holding the proverbial match to potentially burn a bridge here . Leviathan has always been good at that . Light the bridge on fire , let the flames light his way . His lips thin , the peer of golden fangs between them , before his ears twist and he snorts heavily .

Restorative properties . Now he feels as if Liam is still attempting to push it on him , push the healing on him , and while his ribs ache with every breath , Leviathan merely lifts his head a little more , straightening himself out and taking on the posture befitting a warrior king . " I think I'll deny that offer as well . " He fixes the other with a steady stare , only to finally shake himself slightly , and he can feel Enyo's claws digging down into the roots of his mane , holding . " I think we can discuss our terms for this alliance at some other point in time , Liam Kenway . For now , I'll be heading back home . " His tail flicks , the short bob snapping slightly as he turns his massive bulk and feels the worry of his bonded . He merely nudges her back mentally , soothing her while he treks toward the doors .

It had been a slightly doomed meeting from the beginning , with the reaction of the other upon seeing him , as if he were nothing but an intruder on the Court when he had been announced .

Solterra had a long way to recover from the damages of the past , though it seems there's walls at every turn , and he only shakes his head slightly , stepping out the grand doors to head the way he came .

@Liam !
I did not expect it to go this way slkfjslkf
Levi decided to just
go ???
KSJFLSKFLKSJF

Messages In This Thread
bygone days - by Leviathan - 09-21-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: bygone days - by Liam - 09-23-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: bygone days - by Leviathan - 09-26-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: bygone days - by Liam - 10-02-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: bygone days - by Leviathan - 10-03-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: bygone days - by Liam - 10-09-2021, 10:22 PM