Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me back to the old days

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o

i've been around the world, seen a lot, seen a little
but everything is better when it's just plain simple
always sleeping in, skipping out monday night
counting on my tips, saving up for whatever
The mare yawned drowsily.

Walking out of the swamp, she glanced one last time to check on the sleeping bonded, before heading back to where she was supposed to meet Persephone this morning, for an adventure to the Library. A part of her wondered if she'd run into Sol while she was in Delumine, or Jiri. But she also knew helping Pers was important, and she wanted to help her new friend. The sun was just starting to rise, and as it did so, more light came into the world, slowly suffocating Bel's glow until nothing was left of it. She smiled quietly to herself, waking up more and more with each step, before spotting the dark form of her friend, the gleaming antlers, so like gems.

"Persephone!"

Her call was warm, friendly, just as it was last night, as the mare approached, the soft tumble of water vapors falling off her spine casually. She picked up her pace, bridging the distance and grinned, "I hope you're wide awake for our adventure. I'm eager to see what we can find in the library." Her smile softened, "And if we can't find any information for you there, well we'll just keep looking in other places until we do find something, okay?" She added with a smile, glancing towards the sun, "Do you want to stop by the markets before we head out for a bite of breakfast? Or should we go ahead and start crossing the ways to Delumine now?"

"Bel"
Yukime
@Persephone
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Take me back to the old days - by Below Zero - 09-26-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: Take me back to the old days - by Persephone - 10-15-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Take me back to the old days - by Below Zero - 11-25-2021, 10:34 PM