Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - once upon a dream —

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH ERWIN ROMMEL

What would you have me do, my King? 

The change in her demeanour struck him like a blow to the chest, to see Aislinn, wild, free Aislinn, turn into the perfect soldier... he hated it. For this was not the warrior Aislinn, it was a mask. The real Aislinn was dutiful, yes, but she also danced carefree in the streets, her silver hair catching the starlight. She laughed like music and flew like a storm, she was alive and vibrant, a cool breath of stars and shadows. Reichenbach felt almost as if he had taken her from the sky and planted her in the earth, bound. He shook the feeling from his skin, trying but failing not to show the hurt in his wild eyes. 

"I'm in love with Florentine"

He blurted, unable to contain the guilt of it any longer. He wanted her - stars above did he want her, and Calligo knew she would have made him happy, that she did make him happy. It was hard not to look at her without warmth flooding him, without seeing how majestic and untameable she was, how beautiful. But he was not an unfaithful man. He could not lay next to Aislinn while thoughts of Florentine remained, could not say that he loved here without giving her his whole heart.

"We aren't... together. We can't be together. I just... wanted you to know why."

It was obvious he wasn't talking about her new position any more, every emotion darkening his eyes, there for her to read. How much he wanted her and how easy it would be for her to take advantage of that - at Calligo's hand or not. 

ooc; @Aislinn dramaaaaa how cool would it be if Calligo stepped in and put a lil lust in the air ;) @sid @kay @kaons @inkbone ... just sayin'

Messages In This Thread
once upon a dream — - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Aislinn - 08-22-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Reichenbach - 08-23-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Reichenbach - 08-28-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Aislinn - 08-29-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Reichenbach - 08-31-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: once upon a dream — - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: once upon a dream — - by kay - 09-02-2017, 06:33 PM