Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's you, it's always been you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

A
sharp intake of breath she hadn't realized she held. Salome could feel his heat, radiating from his body. How easy it would be to simply take from him. He was vulnerable, too close. So close... She bit back a trembling breath. It was not fair that they spoke sweet now, when she realized it was her fault it would be crashing down. "I love you too, Gareth." she tries to resist the crash. Waiting and wanting this moment to last forever.

"I waited so long for you to say that to me" she shuddered under the emotions in her own chest. But she did not reach for him like she wanted. She didn't blame him for not saying it sooner; how could she begin to blame him? "but perhaps I should have been the first one, years ago" if she had just been honest with herself, with the elders... she should have taken her life into her own hooves. "then we could have had more time together..." and this time she wept.

Instead of blood weeping from her eyes, it was an honest and daresay human show. Tears. Wet and watery. His own dripped to her face. "It was not fair to keep it from you" Salome begins again "even if you did not love me as I loved you, you were my dearest friend" the subject of her late-husband was not sore but shameful "I regret so much" she breathes, backing away now. Not because of anything he did, but because he needed to see clearly. She was not leaving. "I regret I wasn't strong enough."

A few steps away was all she wanted. The moon broke from the sky, reflecting her. She curls back her lips, revealing the canines. Unlike a normal equine. Wicked and sharp. Cleaned, not bloody. "It is... ironic" Salome says with an uneasy feeling "I feel the Night's grasp better than most. Gareth, I'm not alive... My life was taken from me" and therefore it was unfair to take Gareth's from him "my heart does not beat. I cannot eat. I only wake and walk at night. Please - can you see that's not what I ever want for you?" Her dear, sweet Gareth...

Maybe now he would understand her words. "I've killed people to survive" Not normal. Not a normal woman. Not a laughing, giggling girl. Not someone for Gareth. He deserved the sun. "t-to drink their blood."

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-03-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-03-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-04-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-09-2021, 09:56 AM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-09-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-09-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-09-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-11-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-11-2021, 01:34 PM