Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's you, it's always been you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

salome de la rosa

enough with the lies tell me one
more time my blood your line is this you inside

H
er eyes flickered open, more alert. More shocked. He offered his neck to her, but more than that... he accepted her. She sniffs quietly, fat tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes close briefly, a look of pain and acceptance mingling into one emotion. "No" she says to him quietly at first, shaking her head. He's before her again, pursuing her this time. "do not cure me" in her heart, she knew it was her fate "I will not ask you to spend countless hours, months or years consumed" she knew it was her penance "not when we could use that time to start over." he didn't need to know the depths of her self-hatred.

Salome reaches out, pressing her head against Gareth's neck. Briefly hovering before her neck curls into his own, holding him there. "I still love life" she utters against him, her body moving to embrace him "I may not be alive, but I will not take another's life as long as you are devoted to me. I give you that vow back; I will not take the life of an equine so long as I love you" She will survive off rats, small mammals... Anything but the beating liquid that coursed through the living. It was out of respect for her love of Gareth, not any half-assed vow made to make him feel better about the situation they were both in. "I will always love you." Even if he passed a mortal's life. Even if she could not spend eternity with him.

It was enough they said it now.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Messages In This Thread
it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-03-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-03-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-04-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-09-2021, 09:56 AM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-09-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-09-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Salome - 10-09-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: it's you, it's always been you - by Gareth - 10-11-2021, 01:17 PM