Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

The meeting with Luvena was nice, and it was well-needed. Inhaling deeply, the copper-burnished stallion walked throughout Eluetheria Plain, impressed by both the sheer size of it, and the beauty of it. Golden plains as far as the eye could see, it was only broken up by the vast bison herds that grazed throughout it, mooing and calling out to one another as they moved. He'd never been here before, and now that he was here, he could see what a damn shame that was. Eluetheria Plain was gorgeous, and somehow, it was warmer here than the Dusk Court, even if by just a few degrees. Liam wasn't entirely sure how that was possible, but he wasn't going to be questioning anything. Still, there was an anxiety-inducing chill to the air, to the breeze that whispered through the long stalks of golden grasses, and his mane and tail whipped away from his body whenever there was a strong gust of that cold, bitter wind. There's an urge deep in his stomach, in his bones to turn tail and run back to the safety of his Court, of his home but he forces himself to stay, to keep walking, to keep going.

There's a sound, deep in the borough of trees off to his left, and while it was nearly impossible to make out, Liam could tell that it was a voice. Flicking an ear backwards in uncertainty, the stallion approaches, nostrils quivering as he tries to scent the air, inhaling the different scents that flowed through the wind. There's a foreign scent that doesn't belong to the grasses or the trees or to the bison, and Liam approaches it carefully, cautiously. As he approaches, the thing he's carefully approaching speaks again, and Liam can't stop himself from laughing softly. "At ease, soldier. M'name's Liam. I'm the Sovereign of the Dusk Court, and I'm not here to hurt you, but I am here to help. Are you okay?" Liam inquired gently, eyes holding concern for the mare in front of him, and he's curious to know why she's threatening a tree. It hits him, then, that she probably couldn't see, which is why she threatened to use her horns. Flicking his ears back, the stallion approaches again, careful in where he's putting his hooves, careful in how he approaches the mare. "Are you by yourself? I don't think I've seen you before, but if you are, you don't have to worry; I'll be happy to help you get where you need to go." Liam advises, his voice gentle and enunciated, making sure that she heard him well enough.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Hi, I love her?!
Tag;; @Elain
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 437

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-03-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-03-2021, 11:31 PM