Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - scars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

It'd only been a day or two since Liam had brought her to the Dusk Court and given her permission to stay in the Citadel. Even if it was a short time Elain had learned one thing so far: How to get to the entrance and how to get to the small area she was staying at, mainly because it was a straight shot from one place to the other.

She'd planned on learning the area a bit better before truly going out to explore but the knowledge of a beach, and the idea of it being close, reminded her of home on the ports in Aklos. This was enough to draw her out of the large building to try making her way down towards the sound of the waves, her steps overflowing with anxiety while making her way closer. Elain mimicked the way she'd walked on the plains with one hoof reaching out nervously to feel for anything in front of her as well as sturdy ground. Of course she'd had some help by passerby's along the way, guiding her in the right direction to keep her far from the cliffs. One specific mare had stayed with her until she'd reached the beach completely before wishing her luck and a farewell. Immensely grateful for the help the pale kirin had dipped her head in thanks more than once in the direction of their voice. 

She was alone now, stumbling a few times in the sand when she'd occasionally find a small rock hidden. Each time this happens she's quick to right herself, catch her balance from tipping her forward completely into God knows what. Eventually Elain gets a handle on the sand's, pressing her weight down completely with each step to flatten it into a sturdy foundation, and makes sure to drag her hoof across the sand when she checks for anything she could hit. Figuring this out her pace is quicker, she's still careful with each step but she's at least covering ground faster.  

She doesn't realize she's heading towards the large stallion until her ears catch the sound of him puffing air. Elain snaps her head towards the sound, her ears swiveling to catch the exact area of where they are. "Hello, I think." She's not entirely sure how close she is to whoever had made the sound but she'd figure if she was close enough to hear that then she might be encroaching on personal space. Backing up a bit she uses her tail to help find anything behind her, swinging it slightly, until she thinks she's a good distance away. "I'm sorry if I was too close, or if I'm too far away now." The albino is hoping, praying, that she isn't talking to the wind and that someone really is there.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » Hope this is okay! I'm still getting a bit of a feel for her

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
scars - by Reliquary - 11-03-2021, 09:00 AM