Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - scars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

For a second she wonders if she was wrong, that no one is there but then there's a soft snort and then they speak. Elain's ears prick forward while surprise washes over her pale face when their voice comes from above her, far above her. She knows she's shorter than most others but she's only felt this small when she was a fresh new babe next to her father. Tiny, that would be the perfect word to compare her to him in size if you were to look at the two. He is larger than life while she is shorter than most those she has met so far.

When he asks if the world is a little dangerous for her, adding that he's seen many like her but none who wander, she gives a small hum in thought. Tilting her head up slightly, with a soft smile, in hopes that it may help him hear her better she gives him the best answer she can. "Yes. But the world is dangerous for everyone else as well." Her ears tip back slightly in uncertainty with her next words."I just want to be able to live and breathe like other equine do. Even if that means I'll walk a little slower than someone else I'll do my best to live the same." There's a hint of determination in her soft tone at the ends, almost like she's making a promise to do her best.

Pulling her tail close to her side Elain shifts her weight slightly, finding a more comfortable standing position on the sands. "May I ask what you were doing? I heard a kind of soft puffing sound." Her ears twitch slightly, still working to pick up other sounds while she stands by the taller stallion. "I'm Elain and if it's not too much trouble may I also ask: How much taller than me are you? I haven't heard a voice that far above me before." Her gentle voice is filled with to the brim with curiosity when she asks. If Elain could see she probably would have been quite amazed at what she saw simply due to the fact that at this moment she is speaking to a Pegasus who is larger than life itself. Something she could never in her life dream up.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Reliquary
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3 she's got so many questions just building up

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
scars - by Reliquary - 11-03-2021, 09:00 AM