Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Harmonious

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

She's careful, always so very careful in her steps, she hasn't adjusted to being without her brother. She's still clinging onto the hope of finding him, clutching onto the knowledge that she's got Liam to help her find Faelan. She can feel it deep in her soul that she needs Faelan still, she hates it, hates that she's constantly pulling at his metaphorical sleeve and is still trying to keep him next to her. But Elain knows she needs some anchor of family with her, it's not that she's not ready to be an adult, but that's she's scared of being alone and wandering into danger. Despite her painfully childlike innocence the young albino is anything but unaware to the worlds dangers. Growing up in Aklos, living in the ports, she'd heard many tales about what was out there but she'd never prepared herself to actually go out and face them alone.

Getting to the beach had been a feat all on its own but she's realizing that getting back to the plains is a different project all on its own. While Liam had lead her from the plains to the Citadel she'd taken the time to try and absorb all the sounds, and smells around her. This is the only thing guiding her, pausing every couple seconds to make sure she's heading in the right direction, well as right as she can be. Her walk is the same as always, slow and anxious with her steps. Elain can only hope she's taken the right path to the plains or she'll probably have to wander around until she finds someone. The moment she feels the grass hit her legs and the familiar smell hits her nostrils she feels a flood of relief wash over her, at least for this second with the knowledge that she's made it. I can do this alone, yeah. I've made it this far.

Stepping farther into the area Elain's ears swivel around in an attempt to listen for anything that could be around her. As always, she's putting every type of ''sense'' she has to work to keep herself as safe as possible. The winds on the plain cause her to shiver slightly, and pulls her tail close to her side in an attempt to keep her body from being less exposed to the cold. With the wind in her ears she misses the snuffling sounds in front of her until she's nearly on top of the other mare, now close enough that she can clearly hear the snuffling. Startled she gasps, tries to stammer out an apology, and steps back quickly and carelessly. Causing herself to trip backwards over her own tail. Elain is unsure of where she is, she knows she's now on the ground but doesn't know where she's facing or how far away she is now. "I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you from the winds until now. Are you okay? I hope I didn't scare you too." From the ground she feels like she's yelling at whoever she's almost run into.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Luvena
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3 im excited for this

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Harmonious - by Luvena - 11-05-2021, 07:51 PM