Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Harmonious

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered where does it hurt?

Hearing the voice come from behind her she realizes that she's facing away from them and was talking into an empty space. Despite having just tripped over herself she breathes a sigh of relief when the other mare confirms that she's okay. Her relief is visible as well as audible, her body relaxes a bit until the other equine is standing before her and asking if she's okay. Elain's brow furrows slightly before she lifts her tail and then noses at her legs, considering these the most important parts of her body. She winces only slightly when she touches a tender spot on her knee, making a note to herself that it'll bruise. Humming in thought she nods slightly at the question. "I believe so, I might have a bruise or two but I don't think anything is seriously injured. Though in truth I've grown used to walking into things or tripping if I don't pay attention."

Elain pays close attention to the other mare, noting that this is the first time she's heard of someone else with a second name as well. Offering a soft smile she pulls herself off the ground admittedly with a bit of a struggle as she's painfully careful to try and not hit Luvena. "It's a pleasure to meet you Luvena Xiaoli, my name is Elain Giauzar and I'm from Aklos." Should she have added the last part? She's not entirely sure but the other mare had introduced herself in a way that felt formal to the young kirin and so she'd felt that she was also to match the formality.

At least, that was her best attempt at formality. She'd never had to be very formal due to living in the ports, her home had never called for such a thing. Her ears tip back slightly, a thoughtful look passing over her face with her brow furrowing slightly. "I'm sorry if that was too formal, I haven't heard anyone with a second name here until now so I assumed formality was needed?"

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Luvena
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » <3 

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Harmonious - by Luvena - 11-05-2021, 07:51 PM