Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hell on the Heart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I crave a life filled with magic in the smallest of things

Elain's ears prick forward when the other mare speaks, she can tell that the other one is shorter than her. It's a rarity for her to be taller than others and because of this the albino blinks a bit in surprise. A soft smile appears on her face while she bows her head in thanks for the information. "I'm grateful for the information, thank you greatly." With a small chuckle her smile brightens before she cracks a small joke. "You've kept me from possibly walking into anything or tripping."

There's a small pause before the shorter one speaks again; giving Elain her name and asking for her own. "It's a pleasure to meet you Valan, I am Elain. Though if you prefer you can call me Elle." Her head tips slightly to the side in curiosity as to why Valan has been calling her ''child.'' "May I ask why you've called me child? You don't sound much older than me. Are you perhaps like my friend Reliquary and older than expected?" Her curiosity is evident in her voice; the soft tone is flooded with her curiosity. Elain's large dog picks up on this tone which causes his own head to tip slightly to the side before he tries to sneak closer to Valan in an attempt to ''investigate'' her.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Valan
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » Omg I'm so sorry for how late this is and the shortness!

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 11-07-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Elain - 12-10-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 12-10-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Elain - 01-26-2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 01-26-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Elain - 02-27-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 03-05-2022, 04:01 PM