Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Commands from the shadows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Shaye

Dark Rogue

There was a part of the stallion that eyed the other, that watched his master and appreciated the creature and the power. Vreis had saved him, had given him a purpose. And for that alone, Shaye would always be loyal to the larger brute. There was a small part of him that wondered how Vreis would take it if he had suddenly gained powers, if Shaye could command magic. The thought was chased away quickly. He had been in the realm for quite some time and had felt no flicker of something more within him. 

The feeling of his blade against his flank was a reassurance, something that meant he was lethal in a way that many didn’t expect when they saw the rogue. The frown caught his attention and he felt his heart sink slightly. Disappointment. That was the frown that hurt. He would rather face outright fury from his master rather than this silent disappointment. "Understood. I will make sure to do better moving forward. I have yet to see the flesh we seek, as if they have been reclusive and rather silent. Perhaps they are still hiding from us rather than seeking their proper place…" He answered, sighing softly. Yes, he would do better. He had to do better to make his master happy. And his master’s happiness was key to his own survival and happiness.

Shaye nodded at his master’s words regarding magic, once again glad that his time had not corrupted him into something evil. Not that he was the paragon of good by any means. He lived in sin and relished the knowledge that he had blood on his hooves and could do things that those saints could not. "Agreed. But it wouldn’t hurt to keep an eye on those that wield the powers and see if we could… attain… them." His words were soft, his mind casually imagining the power that Vreis could attain with the perfect army of magic wielders. There was a part of him that loved the new realm, though he would never speak of it to Vreis.

Lifting his head, he took a moment to gaze at the sea. "I will try harder to find your birds. You may be disappointed in my efforts, but that doesn’t mean that I will stop trying. I have a direction to start, and will put my all into locating them." He vowed, turning his gaze back to the larger stallion. 

@Vreis
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 12-05-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 12-05-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 01-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 01-08-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Shaye - 02-02-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Commands from the shadows - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 01:49 PM