Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Jump on in! The Snow if fine!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

The chilling of the air was disturbing. The volcano he had previously called home was seemingly trapped in one season. Hot. The odd, wet, white stuff on the ground was intriguing. It required extra effort to walk in - creating an almost marching rhythm. Up, down, up, down. Much higher than he would normally lift his legs.  Oddly, it felt like he sunk in it as well. What was its purpose? How did it get here? 

He squinted, it seemed like flakes of it were falling from the sky. He poked his tongue out daringly to catch one. It tasted like…water only cold. He sighed, maybe this was just another bizarre thing about these lands he would have to come to accept. It was as he walked deeper in the mysterious clearing that he saw her. She seemed to be jumping about with the frozen water all around her. At first he wasn’t sure if she was distressed and in need of assistance. But she seemed to be…enjoying herself? 

He stretched his stride and aimed to close the distance between them. Observing how the snow now flew up and around in response to movement. Aiming to stop just before her with a skidding halt, pulling his hind legs beneath him. It was much easier to stop in the heavy snow than on other surfaces. “Hi, I'm Aeon. Please tell me do you know what this bizarre wet cold substance that tastes like water is?” He was still working on learning how to communicate with others. She looked younger than him, but not all that much younger. It was amazing how quickly bodies grew and adjusted towards adulthood. It was the way of survival in the world that you can only be a child for so long.

ooc: @Alfajiri

Messages In This Thread
Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-05-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:57 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-18-2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-03-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-03-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow is fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 11:05 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 03-02-2022, 02:21 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 03-09-2022, 07:46 PM