Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Jump on in! The Snow if fine!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  5 [Year 505 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

The cold wonder that was the snow made the filly laugh and squeal as she played in it. She loved the snow, the cold. A big part of that had to do with her mother, aunt, whatever she was supposed to call the mare that her father loved. Another part was the fact that her sire was always so much hotter than normal. It was an odd effect from his magic, but it still made the colder climate refreshing.

Then the other figure appeared and she stopped with a giggle. Her vivid blue eyes took in the Pegasus, seeing the striations in his coat that marked injuries and finding curiosity welling within her. "Oh! Hello! I am Alfajiri, though everyone calls me Jiri." She grinned as she dipped her head. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She finished, beaming at the colt before her.

"Well… it technically is water. Or at least a form of water. It is snow. My daddy explained it to me as frozen rain, but not has hard as hail. I love the snow." She explained as she pawed at the fluffy white substance and sent it flying around her. The yearling filly was full of imagination, feeling like a snow goddess when she made it fly around her. 

"Are you from Dawn court as well?" She asked, curiosity getting the better of her as she stood tall and strong before him. He was taller than she, possibly close to her father, though Jiri was terrible at judging size without the other there. Where she had whites and felt like a sunrise in color, he was rougher, more earthy. The reds were fascinating and she felt a pang of jealousy at his wings. Something she didn’t have. Regardless, she loved being herself.

"Speaking"
@Aeon
Notes: ---

Messages In This Thread
Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-05-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-17-2022, 09:57 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 01-18-2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 01-18-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-03-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-03-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow is fine! - by Alfajiri - 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Jump on in! The Snow if fine! - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 11:05 AM