Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Chaos and honor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

The world was white, the snow blanketing Novus and making Uzi beam at the purity of it. As she gazed over the expanse of the plain, the sound of her bonded racing up behind her made her chuckle. "Oh my goodness! The white stuff is great!!!" Neema exclaimed as she bounded recklessly through the once pristine meadow. Uzi laughed aloud, her warm chocolate eyes watching the maned wolf play and frolic.

"The white stuff is snow, my dear. And it is nice now with the sun overhead, but being caught in a blizzard is less great. That I can promise." She laughed, dancing through the snow herself. As she approached the rust and ebony canid, she swept a wave of snow over her with her technicolor wing. Yes, it was a pleasant day after a day of such intense snowfall.

"We cannot play all day, Neema. We do have more work to do in the shop later. But it is such a nice day and a pleasant break from the hard work." She remarks dryly, closing her eyes and spreading her wings over the snow to catch the rays of the sun. This was a rare moment of peace, a rare pleasure that the mare would give herself. Neema was always pushing the mare to take time for herself and let work wait. Uzi had been struggling with her return, with the changes that had happened and the pain of the losses she had occurred since leaving. Rhone was nowhere to be found, and likely didnt even remember her. She was no longer a champion of her beloved court, no longer a member that was recognized. Now she was trying to find herself again and figure out where she belonged.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Kazi
Notes: Here we go! I cannot wait to see how they click!

Messages In This Thread
Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 01-07-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 01-15-2022, 02:00 AM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 11:09 PM