Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Chaos and honor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kazi

<>:X:<> KAZI <>:X:<> 

"I could corrupt you..."

Kazi hummed along with the stranger's words, considering. There was a point in them that he had to give to her. He could understand the desire to take a moment and separate from the work.

"I suppose that I do have to admit that losing yourself in the process of work could be worth avoiding." Not everyone had the same ability to stay on task for significant periods of time, nor did they have the same desire to do so. It was a different frame of mind than the young stallion was used to but the challenge to wrap his mind around it was a welcome one. Learning had always been a part of life that he enjoyed, exercising the brain while distracting himself from what was happening at the same time.

"Manners have more place in a different setting, not so much when you've been stumbled upon unawares." Kazi dipped his head down in greeting anyway. "Kazi." He glanced over at the small companion at the mention of its name, not bothering to send a nod towards it since it seemed occupied with whatever it was playing.

"A blacksmith. I see now why you needed the break from your work." It made a difference when the work that one did was a mix of physical and mental, which is what he assumed working with metals might be like. He still wasn't sure about the activity they had chosen but everyone had their own means of relaxation.

"What is it that made you wish to create weapons?"

"... It will be easy."

<>:X:<>

<3 | @Uzuri

Messages In This Thread
Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 01-07-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 01-15-2022, 02:00 AM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 11:09 PM