Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Chaos and honor

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Uzi smiled at the striking young stallion, her warm eyes twinkling. "Add in self imposed house arrest and it makes a day away even more tempting. Coming back to Novus has been more challenging than I thought it would be." She stated softly, softening her words with a smile.

When he spoke of manners, she shook her head. "I am so used to being as polite as I can be… My mother preferred that I used my manners and made the best impression of myself." She answered. "Regardless of manners, it is a pleasure to meet you." She beamed at him, taking a moment to find the canine that had bounded back into the snow to play.

She nodded at his words, knowing that it was less common to find a mare that worked metal. "That is a long story. I started as a warrior, the champion of battle… but things went crazy and I had to leave for a while. When I was gone, I found peace in working with metal and it seems that I have found my calling with it." She laughed, trying to condense all of the story into a short little blurb. "What brings you happiness?"

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Kazi
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 01-07-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 01-15-2022, 02:00 AM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Kazi - 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Chaos and honor - by Uzuri - 02-20-2022, 11:09 PM